We all know by now breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It gets our metabolism going and energizes us. Below are 5 no excuses ways to fit a balanced breakfast into your busy day whether you like to prep the night before or not.
1. Whole grain toast with nut butter and sliced bananas
2. Plain organic yogurt with fresh fruit and flax seeds
3. Overnight oats with berries and almond milk
4. Crustless quiche in microwave or muffin tins
(beaten egg, frozen green veggie and cheese or meat)
5. Sliced apples or pears with nut butter and granola
Need a little added pick me up to boost your mood? Try adding a few dark cocoa chips to any of the above!
Still don’t think you have the time? Try a no bake granola bar made when you do have time and freeze them for grab and go mornings!
You’re only limited by your imagination – think of your favorite foods and mix whole grains, produce, protein and healthy fats to fuel your day!
Post a comment with your favorite combinations